You're All Racists, Basically.
￼1) You’re all racists (some of the time).
2) You’re all also anti-racists (some of the time).
3) Being a racist is a moment-by-moment thing. It’s not a thing of permanence. People make choices in every moment and sometimes your choices, statements, words, or just general behaviors are well.... a little racist.
4) Sometimes y’all are cool though. Out here protesting and cutting off family members left and right ! Donating all over the place. Messaging more black people on grindr . Love that shit. Keep more of that energy.
5) When someone calls you in, just breathe. Also, i wished this went without saying but do not call the police . Fight the urge to get defensive. They’re most likely talking about one of those momentary choices, statements, words, or behaviors I mentioned above. You can deal with a moment. You can correct a moment. And you can avoid that moment in the future.
6) If this post helped you, buy me an upside down caramel macchiato with soy ($6.33).
Venmo: $jadonmaurice Cashapp: $mekaforbes